About Possibility Change
Welcome! My name is Peter and I’m the Founder and Editor of Possibility Change.
I created Possibility Change in 2007 at a time when I was experiencing some big changes in my life, including moving overseas to live and becoming a father for the first time. These changes were a catalyst for me to start a process of inner and outer work to transform myself into the person I wanted to be.
While this website initially focused on my story, I soon realized there are so many people with their own stories of personal change that this blog shouldn’t be about me; it should be about us. That’s why Possibility Change has evolved into a community blog that publishes stories from people of all ages and backgrounds from across the globe.
Since 2007, Possibility Change has published more than 1,000 stories from over 500 contributors on topics related to personal growth and change. These stories include:
- Adversity Stories
- Anxiety Stories
- Career Stories
- Creativity Stories
- Fitness Stories
- Forgiveness Stories
- Gratitude Stories
- Habits Stories
- Happiness Stories
- Health Stories
- Life Purpose Stories
- Meditation & Mindfulness Stories
- Mindset Stories
- Motivation Stories
- Personal Change Stories
- Relationship Stories
- Self Discovery Stories
- Travel & Adventure Stories
- Writing Stories
Do you have a story to share?
If you would like to see your story on Possibility Change you can find out more information on my Contribute Page.
People who have written for Possibility Change include Amy Clover, Barrie Davenport, Dani DiPirro, Glen Allsopp, Henrik Edberg, Marcus Sheridan, Scott Young, Srinivas Rao, and Tara Mohr.
A good way to start exploring Possibility Change is with the following popular and most-read stories:
- 7 Habits that Will Make You Happier, Healthier & Way More Likeable
- 10 Wise Choices to Skyrocket Your Happiness
- Becoming What I Might Have Been
- From Depression to Happiness: The 4 Steps That Helped to Change My Life
- How Gratitude Can Change Your Life
- How to Be a Better Person
- How to Use Your Subconscious to Change Your Life
- The Embarrassing Way I Got Into the Best Shape Of My Life
- The Hardest Truth: I Don’t Have a Passion
You can follow Possibility Change via social media here:
Lastly, you can contact me via email: peter [at] possibilitychange.com.